Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Co-workers bug me..but what's new?

During our weekly staff meeting yesterday I told our 2 facility directors no less than 3 times that the eleventy billion boxes full of candy/books/tchotchke's/program materials/etc... needed to leave my office TODAY. Not tomorrow, not the day after tomorrow and most importantly not next week. TODAY.

And if your car isn't big enough, we can load up my van I will deliver them to you later after your staff arrives. No less than 3 times. Still? One of our directors loaded up my van with half of the boxes, closed the back of my van and left without telling anyone. I cannot express to you just how much in a bunch my panties got. Yes I said got. My least favorite word. Suck it.

He left half of the boxes here. The other director promised me that he would send one of his staff back to the office with the facility van and pick up the boxes. It's Tuesday morning and I'm still holding my breath. And turning blue mind you. I just don't understand why people cannot follow simple instructions. I just don't understand.

I'm not sure that I will be able to hold back my anger and my contempt for irresponsible and inept employees. I am the administrative manager over the entire company, I'm basically second in command. If I want you and tell you to get the boxes out of my dinky, running out of room, so not a storage facility office then I fucking mean it. I'm not pulling your leg and I'm not going to give you the benefit of the doubt that maybe something came up. The one dude just left. So guess what? I'm giving the boxes he left to the other director.

Shithead.

.

No comments: