Friday, January 30, 2009

That nutty ghost

I still have no idea what the hell is wrong with my blog. I hope to have some time this weekend to fix it.....on to today's post!!

Our little ghosty-poo was up to his old tricks again last night. There is nothing like sitting in the living room with your family watching TV and then the toys in the bedroom start making noise like someone is playing with them. It's even worse, when your sitting on the couch and you can see down the hallway and into Molly's room and can actually see the lights on the toy light up. Ferrreaky!

It's a good thing I don't scare easily. Meh. Okay, I almost had to change my panties. Don't be judging me. If you don't have a ghost then you have no idea how reliable your bladder would be in this situation. Come over if you want to test it out. I won't point and laugh at the wet spot. Promise!

I don't mind that I can feel the presence in our house or that I can usually tell which room it's in. It hangs out in Molly's room mostly which is why she hates sleeping in there. Of course I can only assume that. Little kids have a way of knowing these things. She doesn't like being in her room, let alone sleep in there. Which reminds me, we need a bigger bed because our Queen size bed is getting a little small for 2 fat lesbians, a 3 year old and 2 dogs. God forbid if Eugene has a nightmare and needs to crawl in bed too. I don't know how much our poor bed can take.

I've never felt afraid of whatever is in our house, just always aware of it. It makes my skin crawl sometimes but I don't worry about it hurting us. So we go on with life and after almost 6 years in this house the little bugger is still hanging out with us. I just hope I don't wake up again to find a pile of random shit neatly stacked on top of each other. That incident was a bit more tinkle inducing than I care for.

Until he comes a knocking again I have stocked up on clean panties.

.

2 comments:

Meg said...

You should get with beth about her friend and the ghosts at her friends house. The stories she has told me were freaky.

KayJay said...

Ooohhhhhh I love ghost stories.