Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Bitchy

Just so you all know. I just threw everything off my desk and onto the floor and cried like a big baby.

I think that is the equivalent of throwing myself on the floor and kicking my feet.

My level of frustration and hate for my job and my boss is overwhelming. I've been sitting at my desk in tears trying with all my might to keep it together. All I want to do is walk the fuck out. If it weren't for that damn survival instinct and the instinct to provide for my children I would walk out. I sometimes envy people who can just up and quit and not worry about tomorrow.

I worry about tomorrow. I worry about next week, next month.

The urge to say "Fuck it" is very overwhelming.

Hanging on by a thread.

Ready to drop my basket.

Praying for relief.

Hopeless.

.

1 comment:

Landlady of Fat said...

Girl, hang in there -- this isn't a "walk off the job" kinda economy anymore...

If it were I'd say get the hell outta there.