Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Will work for cough medicine! Really!

Still sick, blah, whatever. That prescription that took so much energy and effort to get last week? GONE! Of course, it didn't help that there were two of us wolfing it down every 3 hours. Mmmmmmm Codeine.

I threw in the towel and decided that maybe, just maybe I need to get in to see my doctor. So I called this morning to make an appointment and she can't see me until Thursday afternoon. I hope I'm still alive by then because this cough drains the life right out of me. Not to mention the wheezing and feeling like I can't get enough air into my lungs. So yeah, I might be dying for all I know, but by golly I'll wait until Thursday to see the doc!

The whole situation sucks because both Lin and I are sick which means that Eugene has taken on the parental role and is taking care of the house, dinner and Molly. He's such a good little slave helper. He will be awarded with lots of praise, maybe an iTunes card and some M&M's. 14 year old boys still accept M&M's as payment right? No?

No comments: