Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Enough with the sickness already!

Okay, if I haven't sufficiently annoyed the hell out of my 3 readers with all of my whining and complaining about all the sick that is going on at our house, let me just keep talking about it and see if I can push the meter from "slightly annoyed" to "completely over it", mmmkay?

The coughing. Oh dear God the coughing. It's like dueling banjos in our house. I'll cough then Lin will cough. If one of us had missing teeth, the picture would be complete. And, of course Molly thinks it funny and will put her hand over her mouth and fake cough. It's adorable, but at the same time, we have coughed enough for her to have learned to mock us. There is just something not right about that.

I did start antibiotics yesterday so I'm hoping by tomorrow I will start feeling better. The coughing has to ease up at some point because my ribs and abs are so sore that eventually my body will refuse to cough and then the cough will have no where to go and my butt will probably explode.

The end

*cough*

No comments: