Thursday, November 6, 2008

Granola theif

So I recently started a diet. I know what your thinking, your thinking that you don't want to follow one more blog about weight loss. I'm not going to bombard you with emotional cries of an overweight unhappy woman who just needs a break and then get a bunch of sympathy because there are so many women out there who know what I'm going through and please hold my hand and by golly I will get through this. Gag me. I'm fat because I eat too much food in general and too much of the wrong thing. I don't intend to be one of those blogs but something happened today that I just need to share.

I measured out a half cup of granola cereal to eat with my lemon yogurt. It's one of my favorite things to eat while dieting. I brought it to work yesterday but didn't get a chance to eat it so I saved it for today. I grabbed my yogurt and then opened the cabinet and could not find my granola. It was gone. I asked my co-worker if she had seen it because she straightened up the cabinets yesterday. She said she didn't see it.

I cannot get this woman to wash a dish or wipe the counters but she rearranged the cabinets. I had all of my stuff segregated from her stuff and my stuff was very happy about this. Today there is stuff in my cabinet that doesn't belong. Why? Why? Why?

I honestly think she threw it away. I don't know why, maybe she thought it was hers but I think she was afraid to fess up. Coward.

Who the fuck takes a 1/2 cup of granola cereal? A strangers cereal, because if it wasn't my co-worker then it had to be the janitor and it wouldn't be the first time that food has mysteriously gone missing. So now I'm pissed off that I'm having to eat naked yogurt.

Thieves. Gah!

No comments: