Thursday, September 25, 2008

Lazy to the max and a crappy diagram

I have to get this off my chest. I try not to bad mouth my co-workers but sometimes they make it too easy. Okay, that is not true. I love to bad mouth my co-workers, but only the ones who give me reason to. It just so happens that unfortunately for them sometimes those reasons are minuscule and totally depend on if they pissed me off that day. And if I've had coffee.

My office has 3 rooms. All 3 rooms make up a rectangle. The main entrance is in front of my desk. My office is connected to the conference room which is connected to my boss's office. There is a partition behind my desk and my co-workers desk is on the other side. The kitchenette is also on the other side of the partition as well. Here...I drew a diagram.
(so sorry about the diagram...um...I'm stupid. Just note that the office on the far left is my boss's office and the little square on the bottom right hand side is my co-workers area.)
(Just click on the image for a better view)












This is what happened:

She is sitting at her desk, my boss is sitting at his desk. They are about 30 feet apart, if not less.
She called him on his cell phone so she wouldn't have to get up off her lazy ass and walk to his office.

I wonder what he thought of that and never in my life have I ever wanted to be able to read minds more than I did at that moment.
.

1 comment:

Meg said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, you drew a diagram!!!