Thursday, April 24, 2008

Oh lookie!

It's been a whole week since I have updated! So spank me. :)

Lets see, lots of drama on the lesbian front. I am an owner of an online lesbian moms group and the group has been around for about 4 or 5 years and we've had our drama in the past but yesterday? Yesterday almost pushed me over the edge.

I hate dyke drama. I really do. We have a member and I love her to death but she will poke you with a stick until you bite and that is what happened yesterday and because I like her so much I didn't put a muzzle on her and I didn't protect others from her bite and people got all mad and threw big hissy fits and just let me slit my wrists now please!!

I left my own group. Imagine that!! I LEFT MY OWN GROUP! I told Lin that I'm one step away from dropping my basket and the ladies in the group were biting my fingers.

So, there you have it. My next blog will be titled "Notes on a suicide". I'm. so. not. kidding.

No comments: