Monday, April 7, 2008

Meetings suck when your boss is a douche

So, I'm in a meeting this morning with members of the Executive Committee. I don't think there was a person in the room that didn't at least have a 4-year degree. I'm explaining something and my boss totally interrupts me ....get this...to explain what I'm explaining.

*blink*

*blink*

Apparently he doesn't think that every one in the room has sufficiently mastered the English language. Bunch of Neanderthals they are. I was worried about one of them hitting me on the head with a big stick and dragging me away by my hair. We should really think about getting more intelligent people on our board of directors.

Total douche...and I am completely convinced it's because I'm a woman. This isn't the first time something like this has happened, and I am not the only female he has done this too.

Yeah...douche.

No comments: