Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Workin for a living

I think my boss is slowly losing his mind. It started out with him being dizzy and confused, he had a short hospital stay and they couldn't find anything wrong. After seeing a few doctors it was determined that he had a growth in his brain, but his exact words were "I'm not worried about it, I still think it's a blood sugar issue."



Since that time he forgets things. A lot of things. He asked me same question 3 times in 10 minutes the other day. He's quick to get upset and has been very cranky and condescending. It's not just me that has noticed it. Our stress level in the office is very very high at the moment.

(subject change)

He had the nerve yesterday to tell me that when he sees someone with tatoos his first thought it "Boy are they trashy." Even though he admitted that the way he thinks isn't right it still did not sit well with me. Then I announced that I have 4 tattoos. Ha! Maybe I should wear a skirt and show off the 2 on my ankle. *snort* (Yeah..I had to laugh at the skirt thing too...)

All of the full time staff have been invited to the board Presidents house for a cocktail party with the entire board of directors. Significant others are invited. At this point, I'm pretty sure I want to take Lin with me because I'm tired of playing word games and since my boss knows, and most of the staff knows, why does it continue to be a big deal? I would love to put a picture of Lin and I on my desk without having to worry about who is going to find out.
And if I get fired? Oh well, it's time to move on. The only thing that is scary about that is trying to find a new job that would pay me what I'm making now.

Maybe I should get back to work?

Killjoy

No comments: