Friday, December 19, 2008

No worries....

...this will not turn into a baking blog. I just wanted to share my little baking adventure. Eugene and I had a blast making them and they were a huge hit with the kids at his school.

Speaking of school. He goes to a private Christian School (I know there is a joke somewhere in there about 2 lesbians raising a kid that goes to a Christian school) and last night they had their Christmas play. Eugene played the part of the Mayor of a town and he cut the grand opening ribbon for a business called Christmas Tree City. They sell Christmas trees if you didn't catch that part. The whole play was about how this business was giving away the Christmas Trees to get the story of Jesus out to the world. Don't ask. I don't know.

What I do know, is when you text your niece during the play, the time goes by a lot faster. We did however come to the conclusion that attending the play was my punishment for saying God Damnit all of the time. And because I was texting in Church I was going to hell, but since she was texting me back Meg is going to hell with me.

Do you think there is a special place in hell for people who text in church? There must be a really special place for me considering the Pastor of the church was sitting next to me. I'm sure he had lovely things to say about me later.

That's probably the reason I had dreams of fire and brimstone last night. A premonition of sorts.

Next week I'm on vacation, I will try to post a few times but I'm sure Lin has a list a mile long of things for me to do while I'm home.

Have a great weekend everyone, I'm going to stock up on ice, I have a feeling I'll need it later.

.

No comments: